
We took Jake for his 6 month checkup yesterday. He is 19.7lbs and 27.5" long which is 80% for both weight and height. The doctor said he is healthy and doing exactly what he should be doing at 6 months old. He had 4 shots and did not like them at all. His face turned red and he got really mad. Once I picked him up though the tears stopped and he started laughing as we walked out of the office! He's a trooper!
When we got home I immediately went to check Sam's baby book to see what his measurements were at 6 months because I would have bet that Jake was longer. I was wrong! Sam weighed 21.8lbs and was 28.5" long and in the 90th percentile. I guess I just forgot what a big baby Sam was but then again Jake is not that far behind him. I can say that Jake does not have the head that Sam has and probably never will!
**Jake's 6 month doctor visit pic above...Sam's 6 month doctor visit pic below!
No comments:
Post a Comment