Saturday the boys stayed home with me and we watched the Bama Game together! When Bama would score the boys would cheer and then come running to me to give me a high-five! I got quite a few high-fives Saturday night!
Above: Jake reminds me of Uncle JJ because he stood up to watch the game. I bet he would have paced too if the game had been close!

Sunday we went to the lake with the Cunningham's and the boys played all day! They were worn out Sunday night!


Sunday we went to the lake with the Cunningham's and the boys played all day! They were worn out Sunday night!
Sam has been asking for me to take him to a new Halloween Store in Alabaster so Monday we had lunch at Golden Rule and went to the Halloween Store. Sam picked out the coolest Batman costume for Halloween and we got Jake a Robin outfit! Sam wanted to try his on when we got home so I put both boys in their costumes and they ran around the house chasing each other! It was hilarious! 
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
Tomorrow is Jake's first day at CCCE. I can remember when Sam started there 3 years ago! Wow how time flies! I am anxious to see how Jake does on his first day. Nana will be dropping him off for his first day and I hope it will go smoothly! I am worried that Sam may get upset when they drop Jake off because he can't go to school until Friday or Monday. OR he may be fine since he gets playtime with Nana without Jake interupting! HA! I have gotten some emails today from some of the Mom's of Sam's school friends that said the first day went well but that Sam was missed! I love CCCE...the teachers, parents, and kids! Oh and especially Ms. Amy (the director)!
3 comments:
So cute!! Clayton starts MDO out tomorrow and I'm so nervous! I can't believe how big they are getting!!
Love Love Love the costumes!!!
Courtney - I can't believe how fast the time has gone either! I was really nervous when Sam went but I absolutely love his school and I know Jake will too! Good luck with Clayton! It's hard at first but it is soooo good for them to get use to it early! Sam loves it!
Allison - Thanks! They love them to which is good. We may not have to pull out the Alabama football outfit again this year. That is always our backup plan when Sam did not want to wear what we picked out!
Post a Comment