Jake had a great birthday party Saturday! We had it at the house with close friends and family. I had a Mickey Mouse theme since we are getting ready for our Disney World Trip in 1 month!! I had planned on having a moonwalk for the kids but not knowing what the weather would do and because we had a few kids not able to make it to the party I decided against it. Instead I pulled the train table out of the playroom and put it in the den and let the kids play with the trains. Jake got some really cool toys that he has played with constantly since the party!

Jake, Parker, and Owen playing with the trains!




Jake's super cute cake from Edgars!

Jake, Parker, and Owen playing with the trains!

Alan had to hold Jake back because he wanted to dig in!

Jake eating his cake with a fork! The one day he could eat messy and he does not!

I asked Jake after the party if he had fun and he said yes which is all that matters to me!
A reunion of sorts for the 3 Amigos!

No comments:
Post a Comment