We had a really fun weekend! Friday afternoon Alan picked Sam up from Noni & Pappy's house and met up with Drew and Andrew before heading down to the lake for the night. The guys "camped out" as Sam says in Grandma & Poppa's camper Friday night while Jake and I stayed home for pizza and movie night! Saturday morning Jake and I left to meet up with the boys for a fun day at the lake (much needed). We were about 5 miles from the lake when Jake started coughing. The next thing I knew he had thrown up all over himself and the carseat. I immediately pulled over and luckily I had packed an extra towel and change of clothes for him. I quickly changed him and let him ride the rest of the way in Sam's car seat. I asked him if he was ok and he said "I ok, Momma". I asked if he felt bad and he said "No, Momma, I ok now". I knew he had some congestion that morning and since I was letting him eat in the car I think he just got a little car sick. (Looks like he is taking that after Uncle J too!) We decided to go ahead and go on the boat ride because the other boys were ready to go fishing. Jake perked up and was fine all day. No fish were caught but we all had a great time! Andrew and Sam got along great so I see a lot more fishing in their future!!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment