Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm BACK!!!

Ok so I realize that I MUST start blogging again just so I can document what all is going on with our boys! We have been so busy this past year with Sam starting Kindergarten and playing 3 sports (yes, 3) that I have not been blogging but that needs to change! Everything is going by so quickly and some of the things these boys do and say has got to be written down somewhere for them to read because they are NOT going to believe all of it!

Sam loves Kindergarten and his teacher, Ms. Austin. He had done really well in class and I am amazed at how well he can read! We started the year reading 'site' words but now he can read entire books to use without asking for help on any of the words! He loves his sports too! This is his first year to play sports and he chose to play football, basketball, and baseball! He likes football and baseball the best and has already asked me to sign him up for football again for the fall. We are so proud of him for all he has done this year!

Jake is in his 2nd year at CCCE and loves it! He has some awesome teachers and begs to go to 'school' every morning. There really are no words to describe Jake at this age...really no words! HA! He says the funniest things but gets in the most trouble. But he can also be the sweetest little boy ever. His teachers say he is "wonderful" at school which is all that matters! He is definitely going to keep us on our toes as he grows up!!

Here are some recent pictures of the boys! More blogging to come...


Jake's smirk!! Up to no good as usual!!

So proud of my lil man Sam!!

No comments: