Friday, March 13, 2009

Jake is 2 Months Old

Jake had his 2 month doctor visit yesterday and he did great! He is a whopping 14.1 lbs (95th%), 23 1/4" (60th%) long, and a head circumference of 16 (50th%). I have to say that I was not surprised to see him in the 95th% for weight. He is eating like a pig these days! We started the week off with only 4-5 hours of sleep per night (broken up by a 1am feeding), but last night he slept from 9pm - 5am!!!!! I hope it lasts but I know it was all because of the Tylenol that we gave him to help him rest after his 4 shots at the doctor!

He has been smiling alot lately and "talking" to us in his baby talk. He LOVES to watch Sam and will just about turn over in his infant rocker if he hears Sam talking behind him. Sam has been the best big brother and helper. He will put Jake's paci in his mouth if he is fussing and I can't get to him.

I did have a little scare yesterday morning as I was getting ready for work...I was in the shower and heard Sam yell Momma I need your help! We'll needless to say I was in the bedroom in a matter of seconds thinking Sam has tried to pickup Jake out of his playpen and dropped him or something. I went into the bedroom and did not see Sam or Jake. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that Jake has scooted down in his playpen so that I could not see him from the angle I was looking...but still were was Sam. I yelled for him and when he came back in the bedroom I asked him why he yelled that he needed my help and he said because he could not get the TV turned on...I had to explain to him that from now on he needed to be more specific on what he needs when he yells at me...we'll see if a 3 year old understands that or if I will have a few more heart attacks in the near future!
Here are the latest pictures...

No comments: