Friday, March 13, 2009
Sam's 3rd Birthday
I can't believe that Sam is 3! We had his birthday party Saturday at JumpZone and he had a blast! Some of his best friends were there and he got sooo many new toys. Our living room is beginning to look like ToysRUs! Sam usually gets to celebrate his birthday for a whole week and it turned out that way again this year. Sunday we went with Nanny, Bop, David, & Ann to lunch and then back to Nanny & Bop's house where Sam got a huge bag full of new clothes which I was very thankful for! On Tuesday Sam took a cookie cake to school to celebrate with his school friends during lunch. I think we are finally done celebrating his birthday!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe he's 3!!! He is getting so big!! So is sweet Jake!!
Post a Comment