Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another little piglet

It is no secret that my boys are not average size so when we had to start adding a little cereal to Jake's bottles at 2 months old it did not surprise me because we had to do the same with Sam. Well Jake is now 3 months old and tried rice cereal last night for the first time. It amazes me how babies know exactly what to do with a spoon...or it is just my babies love for food that help them learn this earlier than most! When I gave Jake his first bite he went nuts! He started smiling so much that part of the bite came out of his mouth. He ate about 15-20 bites of the cereal and would start to fuss if I was not quick enough between bites...another repeat of how Sam use to eat! Sam was cheering him on last night telling him "Good job buddy". It was so cute! I guess I'll try adding a little applesauce to the mix next time and see what happens...

No comments: