Actually Jake was 9 months old on October 14th but we just now got around to going to his 9 month checkup! Jake is 29.5" long (90%) and 21.9lbs (75%) and his head is 18.5cm (90%). I was in complete shock that Jake's head was in the 90% range. Compared to Sam's head, Jake has a normal looking head but gosh I guess both of my boys have a good size noggin! At each visit I look to see what Jake's stats are in comparison to Sam's and I was SHOCKED to see that Jake is the exact same height as Sam at 9 months old and only 1.5lbs lighter...I'm going to need some help feeding these two in about 5 years!
Jake is such a sweet baby. He loves to cuddle and is such a good sleeper! He goes to bed at 8pm and will sleep until about 7:15am!! The past few nights we have been putting Jake in his crib while he is still awake because he is getting difficult to rock (he thinks he can stay up with Sam). He fusses for about 2 minutes and then he is OUT! He is also a great eater. We have been giving him some "real" food lately which he loves. He is already eating an entire Toddler Graduate meal at lunch each day and still wants more when his plate is empty! He loves cheerios, spaghetti o's, carrots, peas, mashed potatoes, and just about anything else you will let him eat. He does not like to hear you scraping the bottom of the jar or bowl because he knows that means he is running out of food! He is such a fast crawler and has been pulling up on the furniture for a while now. He is starting to let go which scares me because I am not really ready for him to walk yet although he thinks he's ready! He can say "Da-Da", "Bye-Bye", "Ma-Ma" (but he only says it when I am feeding him which I think he is actually saying "more-more"! He will wave to you and loves to clap his hands.
I can't believe how much he has changed lately and that in less than 3 months we will be having his one year birthday party! Time is really flying by!
No comments:
Post a Comment