We had the best Christmas this year! I thought last year was fun but with Sam being almost 4 he really knew everything that was going on this year. Wednesday I only worked 1/2 a day so when I picked the boys up we went home and started making Christmas cookies. Sam LOVED decorating the cookies and then he would eat one while I was not watching! Thursday (Christmas Eve) Alan & I took Sam to see the Chipmunks Sequel. Sam sat on the edge of his chair the whole time and loved every minute of it. We then went to Mom & Dad's (which is where we dropped Jake off earlier) for our Christmas Eve dinner and presents. We had so much fun! We opened presents first because Sam could not stand it any longer! He heard the hype for an entire month and was ready when we got to Noni & Pappy's. After presents we had dinner and then we had cupcakes for Jesus' birthday! By then the boys were exhausted and ready for Santa to come to our house!
Santa came bright and early (Jake was up at 6:30am) so we woke Sam up too! The boys had so much fun opening presents and then I think Jake had enough. He was so tired from all the activity from the day before! We then went to Nanny & Bop's house for lunch and then on to the Cunningham's for dinner. What a day!! The boys got so many cool presents this year from robots, race tracks, Lightening McQueen everything, cars and trucks! I think one of the cutest gifts was from JJ and Issa! They got Jake a Mator ride-on toy that he LOVES! I bet he has already walked a mile behind that thing!
Saturday we went to Meme and Grandaddy's and then Alan & I went to get him a much needed new recliner! Sunday was definitely a day of rest!
We had a great Christmas!!
I now have my favorite picture of Jake! He makes some funny faces but this has to be the cutest!
No comments:
Post a Comment