Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jake!

I know I say it every month but is my baby really 1 today?! This past year has flown by and has been so much fun with our 2 boys! Jake has shown us lately that he is Mr. Independent and wants to do things by himself. I tried to hold his hand last night for him to walk with me and he pitched a fit and threw his arm up and walked ahead of me! He loves to play with cars and trucks, but what little boy doesn't. He also loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny. He will eat just about anything you put infront of him but don't you dare try to give him baby food, he is over it! You also can not show him his food unless you are ready to give him a bite. He will go headfirst toward the plate! We joke around the house that Jake is a little Tazmanian Devil because he can pitch a really good fit. If he wants something get out of his way because he is going to get it no matter where you move it. I have even caught him climbing on his toys to reach something higher. He can also be the sweetest little boy ever! He is a great snuggler and is hilarious when he tries to give kisses! He loves his big brother and watches his every move...that might just be to make sure Sam is not going to take his toys away! Sam is very proud of his baby brother! He sang "Happy Birthday to Jacob" all the way to Grandma's house this morning! I guess when we thought Jake would be referred to as "Baby Jakey" from now on we were wrong...he is now Jacob to Sam!

Happy Birthday Baby Jakey, We Love You!

January 14, 2009

One Year Later...

No comments: