Friday, May 15, 2009

Sam's Last Day at School

Sam's last day of MDO was yesterday! They had water day and got to wear their bathing suits and bring a non-motorized/battery operated riding toy for a carwash! I sure am glad they limited the riding toys or he would have had me load up his big jeep to take! He had so much fun and came home with a sandbucket full of summer toys to keep him busy (mostly bubbles)! This picture was taken right before we left for school! He has his usual picture taking mad face on!!

At the beginning of each year the school sends out its supply list. Each year they have disposable camera on the list. They take pictures throughout the year of your child and at the end of the year you get the camera so you can develop the pics. Well, surprise, Sam had some hilarious pics on the camera. I scanned them onto my computer so I could have them to “keep” because once he gets his hands on them tonight they may be bent! I also have the film so I can get reprints!

Sam had so much fun this year and is disappointed that he is out for the summer! I know that won’t last once he hits “big school” but for now it’s great! They got to ride pony’s, had a visit from the Fire Department, Police Department, Mailman, had Green Eggs and Ham one day, Water Day, Breakfast with Santa, and the occasional pizza parties for lunch! I really have to give the teachers credit because handling 12 kids between the ages of 2-3 is definitely a handful (there is only 2 teachers in his room with the occasional helper for special events)! Here are a few of the pictures that I got out of the camera. (Alan don't be mad about the last picture! I see it as blackmail about 15 years from now!)

No comments: